Loving the purchases! Could you let me know how the nail polish is, once you have tested, pretty please. :) I have a black and white party and a splash of silver and purple 21st. So I was thinking purple nails. ♥
the nail polish is actually pretty good and a nice colour on. it has a bit of a sheen to it. i actually have a splash of purple 21st in a few weeks as well, i didn't even think of wearing this nail polish, thanks for the idea :) x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLoving the purchases!
ReplyDeleteCould you let me know how the nail polish is, once you have tested, pretty please. :)
I have a black and white party and a splash of silver and purple 21st. So I was thinking purple nails.
♥
hey darl,
ReplyDeletethe nail polish is actually pretty good and a nice colour on. it has a bit of a sheen to it.
i actually have a splash of purple 21st in a few weeks as well, i didn't even think of wearing this nail polish, thanks for the idea :) x
Love the colour of the SG polish, but bought one in the purple last month and it was so gluggy! Hate how it varies from batch to batch :|
ReplyDeleteOoh, jealous of your purchases!
ReplyDeleteI really like the ring