Sunday, June 30, 2013

woodland.

one of my favourite things to do on a weekend these days is jumping in the car and driving to some remote location to explore. there is something just so magical about being out in nature during winter. yesterday B and i did just that and took a few snaps too. as you can see i'm trying to embrace my naturally pale skin...paired with a dark, plum lip i think i can kind of pull it off without looking too deathly. in addition to climbing trees, basking in the hazy sunlight and picking wild flowers i love seeking out cool little vintage/ second hand stores and cafes that serve amazing coffee/ tea...whatever i'm in the mood for. happy first of july nostalgics! 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I love the dark lipstick! I wish I could pull it off but I think it is mainly suited to brunettes.

    x Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous, that shade of lipstick suits you so well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking amazing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving some love ♥